In today’s competitive environment, biopharmaceutical and medical device companies must leverage multiple ways to share information, data, and real-world evidence to differentiate their product from its competitors in the marketplace.
Whether at scientific meetings and congresses or internally among the different functions, companies strive to find ways to efficiently collect, analyze, and disseminate scientific information across their organization in a timely manner to affect real-time business strategies and tactics.
Most of today’s information collection tools are static, requiring time and effort for manual transcription of raw notes and data into an electronic format, be it a spreadsheet or a visual presentation, with no mechanism to ensure rapid communication across an organization.
Remove these inefficiencies with Apex Health Innovations’ SCI Planner, an easy-to-use, web-based repository that enables teams to plan, organize, collect, synthesize, and report scientific information in real-time. The solution can be accessed securely from anywhere and easily captures information into a dynamic database.
Our easy-to-use, web-based application:
- Can be accessed securely via a web browser on any electronic device (desk top or laptop computer, smart phone, or tablet)
- Maximizes investment in scientific meeting and congress activities by allowing for live and contemporaneous communication with meeting attendees
- Can quickly assign team members to collect information at poster sessions, presentations, or other sessions where scientific data are being presented
- Has intuitive tools that enable teams to upload and integrate data in multiple formats, including text, picture, graphic, and PDF files in real-time
- Is based on a modular architecture that provides clients with the flexibility to customize and scale to meet the needs of their organization
- Can be licensed as a stand-alone solution or integrated with our Publication Planner, Conference Planner, Launch Planner, Project Planner and Budget Planner platforms