The use of static spreadsheets and presentation decks for budget planning purposes has been a long-standing practice in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Teams rely on multiple spreadsheet to reconcile ongoing and committed projects, review historical requests and finalize approved budgets by product or therapeutic area. Data are then presented to Executives via PowerPoint slide decks that are fixed in time. Data are fragmented because there is no link from the spreadsheets to the financial systems and there is no central data repository to provide teams with the most up-to-date information on their budgets.
Apex Health Innovations’ Budget Planner solution removes the disconnect between your financial systems and spreadsheets. Our web-based solution integrates with your financial systems, enabling teams, departments and executives the ability to accurately plan and make decisions based off real-time and historical data.
Our easy-to-use, web-based application:
- Provides tools that allow teams to efficiently plan, review, and manage budget requests across products and functions or departments
- Is able to reconcile ongoing and committed project finances, review historical data, and finalize approved budgets in one web-based application
- Allows for dynamic changes to budget targets, easy adjustments and transfers of funds based on strategic priorities, and activation of funding based on approved budgets
- Provides executives with visibility into whether all strategic objectives have adequate budget allocation
- Can be licensed as a stand-alone solution or integrated with our Project Planner, PubPlanner, Conference Planner, Launch Planner and Scientific Competitive Intelligence Planner platforms